Orange Dreamsicles with Rainbow Sprinkles
16 ouncesSo Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Yogurts (three 5.3oz containers, divided)
2 cupsSo Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Organic Almondmilk
1⁄4 teaspoonorange extract
1⁄2 teaspoonMcCormick Color From Nature, natural yellow dye (divided)
1⁄4 teaspoonMcCormick Color from Nature, natural pink dye
1⁄2 cupdairy-free white chocolate chips (for topping)
1⁄4 cupvegan sprinkles (for topping)
*you will need a popsicle mold (I like this one) and 10 wooden popsicle sticks.
- In a high speed blender, combine the 2 of the 3 yogurt containers, almondmilk, cutie oranges, orange extract, ¼ tsp yellow dye and ¼ tsp pink dye. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ¼ tsp yellow dye into the remaining yogurt container.
- Pour the orange blender mixture into a popsicle mold about half full. Then, put the mold into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the popsicle mold from the freezer and use a spoon to drizzle the yellow yogurt down the sides of the popsicle mold, about a tbsp per popsicle. Then, fill the rest of the popsicle mold with more of the orange mixture. (PLEASE NOTE: you might have some extra orange puree that you don’t need, depending on the size of your popsicle mold).
- Freeze for another 15 minutes, then put in your wooden popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for another 3 hours at least.
- When ready to serve, remove the popsicles from the popsicle mold and lay them flat on parchment paper or a cookie sheet.
- Melt your dairy-free white chocolate chips in the microwave, approximately 1 minute, or melt on the stovetop in a small pan. Use a spoon to drizzle it over the popsicles, then sprinkle on the sprinkles!
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer.
Yields 10 Popsicles