Super moist, delicious Blueberry Banana bread made with Greek Yogurt.
1 1⁄2 cup Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
3 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1 1⁄2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt ((optional))
1⁄4 cup honey (or sub 1/2 cup brown sugar)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Ripe Bananas (small)
3⁄4 cups Greek Yogurt (vanilla or blueberry)
1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Start by combining flour, baking powder, salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas with a fork until they are gooey and liquid-like.
- Add eggs, vanilla and brown sugar… mix thoroughly.
- Add greek yogurt
- Whisk until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. At this point, fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and distribute evenly.
- Put into the oven and bake for one hour, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and (try to) let the bread cool for at least ten minutes before slicing.
Yields 12 Slices