Slow Cooker Lasagna | No Sugar Sweet Life
1 pound Ground Turkey
1 package McCormick's Basil Bruschetta Mix
4 cups Kale
6 cloves Roasted Garlic (or 2 Tbsp minced)
24 ounces Cottage Cheese (I used 2%)
1⁄2 pound Lasagna Noodles
1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
1 Jar of Vodka Spaghetti Sauce (it's lighter/creamier than regular sauce)
1⁄2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Brown Turkey meat in a pan, slowly stirring in the McCormick's basil bruschetta mix.
- Chop the kale, removing most of the stems.
- Once meat is cooked, remove it from pan into large mixing bowl.
- Saute the kale for a few minutes to get it soft, then add to mixing bowl.
- Peel and dice the zucchini, then add to mixing bowl.
- Add sauces.
- In a separate bowl, mix garlic and cottage cheese.
- Use a non-stick spray in your slow cooker, then start layering.
- Sauce mixture, dry noodles, cottage cheese. Repeat. It made about 3 iterations before running out of stuff.
- Cook in the slow cooker for 4 hours on high.
- Add cheese in the last 10 minutes, and cook until melted.
Yields 8 Servings