Salmon Quesadillas // @noshandnourish
25" Filets of Salmon
4Medium Flour Tortillas
1⁄2 cupMango Ginger Habanero Sauce (Brand = Fischer & Weiser)
6 ouncesPlain Chobani greek yogurt
4 slicesPepper Jack Cheese
1 cupRoasted Corn and Bell Peppers
1 cupShredded Colby Jack Cheese
1 packageMixed Greens
1⁄2 packageGoat Cheese Crumbles
2Apricots (pitted and sliced)
- Panfry the salmon filets with 1 tbsp of Olive oil and 2 tbsp of the Mango Ginger Habanero Sauce.
- Set aside the salmon.
- Panfry the corn and bell peppers.
- Set aside the veggies.
- Assemble the quesadillas: flour tortilla, 2 slices of pepper jack, flakes of cooked salmon, a spoonful of corn and peppers, covered with colby jack cheese, additional tortilla.
- Cook over medium heat, about 8 minutes total --- flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, assemble your side salad: mixed greens, topped with goat cheese crumbles, additional corn/peppers, and a side of sliced apricots and lime wedges.
- Make the dressing for the salad, which is also the dip for the quesadillas: 1/2 cup Mango Ginger Habanero Sauce plus 6 ounces of plain Chobani yogurt.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and the quesadilla wedges or serve on the side for dipping.
Yields 4 Servings