Buffalo Ranch Veggie Burgers + 8 Other Favorites // via Nosh and Nourish
1 cupcooked red lentils
15 ouncescanned chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
1 cupsweet peas
1⁄2 cupgarbanzo bean flour (or sub all purpose flour)
1 cupchickpea chips (crushed, or sub breadcrumbs)
1 tablespoonbuffalo sauce
2 tablespoonsRanch Dressing
2 teaspoonsMontreal Chicken Seasoning
2 teaspoonsYellow Mustard
6hamburger buns (to serve with the burgers)
3Avocados (to serve on top of the burgers)
2 cupsMixed Greens (to serve on top of the burgers)
- Mash chickpeas in a medium mixing bowl with a fork, or use an immersion stick blender.
- Add in all other burger ingredients (everything except buns, greens, and avocado), stirring thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Form mixture into patties and place them in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with additional ranch, buffalo sauce, greens, and avocado slices (optional).
Yields 6 Burgers