Buffalo Ranch Veggie Burgers + 8 Other Favorites // via Nosh and Nourish
1 cup cooked red lentils
15 ounces canned chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
1 cup sweet peas
1⁄2 cup garbanzo bean flour (or sub all purpose flour)
1 cup chickpea chips (crushed, or sub breadcrumbs)
1 tablespoon buffalo sauce
2 tablespoons Ranch Dressing
2 teaspoons Montreal Chicken Seasoning
2 teaspoons Yellow Mustard
6 hamburger buns (to serve with the burgers)
3 Avocados (to serve on top of the burgers)
2 cups Mixed Greens (to serve on top of the burgers)
- Mash chickpeas in a medium mixing bowl with a fork, or use an immersion stick blender.
- Add in all other burger ingredients (everything except buns, greens, and avocado), stirring thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Form mixture into patties and place them in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with additional ranch, buffalo sauce, greens, and avocado slices (optional).
Yields 6 Burgers