White Peach Fudgesicles w/nourishing add-ins!! // @noshandnourish
3⁄4 White Peach (diced)
1 tablespoon Water
1⁄2 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
8 ounces Peach Noosa (could sub Chobani greek yogurt for more protein)
1⁄4 cup Chickpeas (drained & mashed)
1⁄3 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- In a small saucepan, combine diced white peach, water, and coconut sugar.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, until softened and thickened. Let cool.
- Combine all other ingredients in a mixing bowl: peach yogurt, mashed chickpeas, almond milk, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in cooled peach compote.
- Pour into 8 popsicle forms.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Yields 8 Popsicles