White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bites // @noshandnourish
**You will technically have extra pie filling, as there's enough for 29 bites. You can either bake ~5 additional bites, or pour the remaining batter into a ramekin dish and bake without any crust (that's what I did). The ramekin was a lot bigger than the mini-bites, so I had to bake it for 50 minutes, not the 36 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Stir together all filling ingredients into a large mixing bowl: everything except for crust and egg whites.
- Roll out crust onto a floured surface. Use a rolling pin to make a bit thinner.
- Cut 12 circles, approximately 3 inches in diameter.
- Press the dough circles into each mini-muffin tin hole.
- Brush egg white onto the tops of each dough cup.
- Fill each cup with the pumpkin pie filling, to the top.
- Bake for 36 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack, then refrigerate until it's time to eat them!
- I only had one mini-muffin tin, so I repeated these steps twice to get the full 24 pumpkin pie bites.
- Top with whipped cream (optional).
Yields 24 Mini-Pies