Vegan Blueberry Banana Bread #glutenfree // Nosh and Nourish
2 1⁄2 cupsGF Brown Rice Flour
2 teaspoonsBaking Powder
1⁄2 teaspoonSea Salt
2⁄3 cupsCoconut Sugar
3⁄4 cupsVanilla Almond Milk (or sub regular)
2Small Ripe Bananas
2 tablespoonsGround Flax
6 tablespoonsWarm Water
4 tablespoonsEarth Balance Vegan Butter (or sub 1/3 cup coconut oil)
1 cupBlueberries (I used frozen organic blueberries)
- Combine flax and warm water in a small bowl. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl: flour, baking powder, sea salt, coconut sugar.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: almond milk, bananas, coconut oil, and flax/water mixture.
- Stir wet and dry ingredients together until combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Use coconut oil or non-stick spray to coat a loaf pan.
- Bake for 70 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- I usually let mine sit overnight in the fridge before slicing.
Yields 12 Slices