Unicorn Yogurt Pops | unicorn frappaccino | unicorn food | unicorn recipes | dragonfruit recipes
14 ounces Dragonfruit puree* (sold as 4, 3.5oz smoothie packs)
4 fresh strawberries (greens/tops removed)
3 Silk Vanilla Almond Dairy-free Yogurt Alternative (~5.3oz each, for a total of 15.9 oz --- divided)
1 cup Silk Vanilla Unsweetened Cashewmilk
1 tablespoon mango puree (optional)
1⁄8 teaspoon McCormick's Color From Nature Sky Blue Dye**
3⁄4 cups dairy-free white chocolate melting chips***
- Combine the dragonfruit puree (frozen), strawberries, two 5.3oz containers of the Silk vanilla almond yogurt, and the cashewmilk in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 5.3oz container of Silk vanilla almond yogurt with the natural blue dye. Stir until combined.
- Pour the dragonfruit puree into the popsicle mold about half full. Then, put the mold into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the popsicle mold from the freezer and use a spoon to drizzle the blue yogurt down the sides of the popsicle mold, about a tablespoon per popsicle. Then, fill the rest of the popsicle mold with more of the dragonfruit puree. (*PLEASE NOTE, you may have some extra dragonfruit puree that you don't need.)
- Freeze for another 15 minutes, then put in your wooden popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for another 2 hours at least.
- When ready to serve, remove the popsicles from the popsicle mold and lay them flat on parchment paper.
- Melt your white chocolate chips and stir in the mango puree. Use a spoon to drizzle it over the popsicles. Then sprinkle on the sprinkles.
Yields 10 Popsicles