Tangy Green Bean Casserole || No Sugar Sweet Life
18 ounces Can of Progresso Recipe Starter - Creamy 3 Cheese (could sub can of mushroom soup)
1 tablespoon Spicy Brown Mustard
1⁄4 cup Plain Chobani (could sub sour cream)
4 cups Green Beans (frozen or fresh)
1⁄2 cup Sliced Almonds
1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast (also called "Nooch")
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except the nutritional yeast.
- Pour everything into a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- Bake for an hour, stirring partway through.
- Top with nutritional yeast and a few extra almond slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Yields 8 Servings