Strawberry Rhubarb Breakfast Cobbler
2 cupsDiced Strawberries
1 cupthin rhurbarb slices
1 teaspoonCoconut Sugar
3⁄4 cupsRolled Oats
1⁄2 cupCooked Quinoa
1⁄2 cupalmond flour
1⁄4 cupChopped Walnuts
2 tablespoonsCoconut Sugar
1⁄4 cupMelted Coconut Oil
1⁄4 cupSilk Sweet + Creamy Almond Creamer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, saute the strawberries and rhubarb with 1 tsp coconut sugar and 1/8 tsp cinnamon for approximately 4 minutes. Rhubarb and strawberries should soften and be warm. Remove from heat.
- Prepare 4 one cup ramekins, or a 9x9 baking dish with coconut oil or non-stick spray. Even divide the strawberry rhubarb mixture into the bottom of each ramekin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients: rolled oats through Silk creamer. Stir until combined. Then, evenly divide the cobbler mixture on top of the berries in each ramekin.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot --- on its own, or with a scoop of vegan So Delicious ice cream!
Yields 4 Servings