Spring Frittata with Pancetta, Peas, and Asparagus
2 tablespoons Milk
1 teaspoon Salt
1⁄4 teaspoon Salt
1⁄2 teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoon fresh dill
6 slices pancetta
1⁄2 cup O Organics frozen peas
6 asparagus stalks (diced)
1⁄2 cup Cremini mushrooms (sliced and stems removed)
1 cup sliced leeks
1 cup white cheddar cheese
avocado oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat an oven proof skillet to medium heat. (I love using a cast iron for this)
- Add pancetta and cook until browned and crisp, remove from the pan.
- Add leeks to the pancetta grease and season with 1/4 Teaspoon salt.
- Sauté for 2 minutes until leeks begin to soften, and then add in mushrooms and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add diced asparagus, peas, and pancetta to the veggies and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk, dill, shredded cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper until yolks and whites are combined well.
- Spray the skillet with pure avocado oil spray to prevent sticking, and pour egg mixture into the pan and stir to evenly distribute veggies in the eggs.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until eggs are cooked though.
- Serve immediately.
Yields 8 Servings