Smoked Salmon Frittata // via Nosh and Nourish
1 tablespoonOlive Oil
1 teaspoonMinced Garlic
1 cupCooked Quinoa
2⁄3 cupsdiced cauliflower
1 cupwhite cheddar cheese
1 teaspoonMontreal Chicken Seasoning (or sub just salt and pepper)
2⁄3 cupssmoked salmon
1⁄4 cupCream Cheese (dollops on top)
You can also cook this in a muffin tin, but the cook time would be reduced significantly... probably down to 25 - 30 min total.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet or other oven-safe pan over medium-high heat, saute the spinach in olive oil and garlic for approximately 4 minutes, until softened.
- Then, stir in all ingredients except for the cream cheese. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Use a small spoon and place a few dollops of cream cheese on the top, evenly spaced and then transfer the pan to the oven. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes, or until the middle is "set" and the top is lightly browned. Enjoy!
- Serve with Udi's Gluten Free whole grain bread and fresh fruit. (optional)
Yields 6 Servings