Slow Cooker Pork & Beans // @noshandnourish
1⁄4 cup Barbeque Sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1⁄8 cup Ketchup
1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
1⁄8 cup honey
1 pound Pork Tenderloin
3 Pieces of Bacon
4 cups Kale
20 ounces Dry Bean Soup Mix (throw away flavor package)
8 cups Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients (bbq thru honey) and coat the pork tenderloin with it in a glass baking dish.
- Bake the pork for 30 minutes.
- While the pork is baking, cut the kale into bite size pieces, removing any large stems.
- Saute the kale in a skillet, adding the bacon partway through.
- Once the pork has cooked for 30 minutes, take it out of the oven and cut it into 1.5 inch slices.
- Combine everything into a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Before serving the soup, remove the large pieces of pork and shred it, then add it back into the soup and stir.
- Serve with yummy bread (optional).
Yields 8 Servings