Easy Shrimp and Pineapple Sheet Pan Tacos
2 tablespoonsavocado oil
1⁄4 cuplime juice
2 clovesGarlic (minced)
1⁄4 cupchopped fresh cilantro (plus more for serving)
1 tablespoonkosher salt
1 teaspoonblack pepper
2 poundsshrimp (peeled and deveined)
2yellow bell peppers (sliced into strips)
2 cupssliced pineapple
1white onion (sliced)
1 cupyellow grape tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the marinade over the shrimp and let sit for 15 minutes.
- While shrimp marinate slice peppers, pineapple, and onion.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take shrimp out of marinade and place onto the baking sheet.
- Layer veggies and pineapple around the shrimp and season and toss to coat the veggies with some of the marinade.
- Spread into a single layer, sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes until shrimp are cooked through. Switch oven to broil for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Layer ingredients into tacos and serve with desired toppings.
Yields 6 Servings