Roasted Turkey Tacos with Cranberry Chipotle Salsa -- the perfect use for all those Thanksgiving leftovers! // via Nosh and Nourish
*This is the cranberry relish recipe that I use and love!
**I used the Taylor Farms kale and brussels bag mix. But you can use leftover bruseels if you have them or a combination of raw brussel sprouts, thinly sliced and kale or cabbage.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cook spiralized sweet potato per these instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients: leftover cranberry relish, tomatoes, chipotle peppers, and honey. Set aside.
- in a medium mixing bowl, combine the slaw ingredients: kale, brussel sprouts, oil, dried cranberries, quinoa, and Greek yogurt. Set aside.
- You can eat the turkey cold or hot. I like it better warm, so microwave to heat up the turkey. Or warm it up in a skillet, whichever you prefer.
- Assemble your tacos: roasted turkey, a spoonful of kale/brussels slaw, a handful of crispy sweet potato noodles, and top it with a dollop of cranberry chipotle salsa!
Yields 8 Tacos