Raspberry Cookie Dough Bites
1 teaspoonCoconut Oil
1⁄2 cupraspberry jam
1⁄4 cupgranulated monkfruit (or sub raw cane sugar)
2 tablespoonsSo Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Creamer
1 tablespoonCoconut Oil (melted)
1 teaspoonVanilla Extract
1⁄4 teaspoonSea Salt
1 1⁄2 cupalmond flour
1⁄2 cupcoconut flour
3⁄4 cupsdairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut off the beet bulb and peel it. Wrap the beet in aluminum foil and top it with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Roast it in the oven for 45 minutes, then let it cool. You can speed up the cooling process by putting it in the fridge or even the freezer for a few minutes.
- Combine the roasted beet, fresh raspberries, raspberry jam, monkfruit, oil, creamer and the vanilla extract in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the blended mixture: almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt, and chocolate chips. Stir until mixed completely.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes, then take it out and roll into mini 1/2 inch balls. If it still seems too sticky to roll, add a bit more coconut flour.
- Enjoy! And store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days, or the freezer for up to a month.
Yields 8 Servings