Rainbow Trail Mix // via Nosh and Nourish
1⁄2 cup thinly sliced carrot rounds
1 tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Dark Amber Maple Syrup
1⁄2 cup organic dried cranberries
1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
1⁄2 cup organic dried blueberries
1 cup Cascadian Farm Berry Vanilla Puffs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and thinly sliced carrots so that they are evenly covered.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, spread out carrots into a single layer, making sure they don't overlap.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes, being careful not to burn them!
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Then, combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Yields 4 Servings