Rainbow Pad Thai Chicken Wraps with Sweet Almond Butter Sauce
*use a combination of yellow, green and/or red bell peppers for more color and fun
• Start off by making your sauce: add all sauce ingredients (almond butter through red pepper flakes) to a bowl and whisk to thoroughly combine. Then set aside.
• Take your cooked and shredded chicken and place in a bowl. Then pour a small amount of your sauce (1/4 – 1/2 cup) over your chicken and toss to coat.
• Next, lay your wraps out on a flat surface and then spread a couple tablespoons of the Sweet Almond Butter Sauce on the inside of each wrap.
• Then divide the remaining ingredients (coated chicken, carrot shreds, radicchio, peppers and cilantro) between the four wraps. Tightly roll up wraps and slice each one in half.
• Use additional sauce for dipping, if desired (a great idea for little ones!)
Yields 4 Wraps