Pomegranate Oatmeal Bake w/a hidden ingredient // @noshandnourish
1 cupPomegranate Oatmeal ( 3 packets of BetterOats Organic Raw: Pure & Simple Brand)
2⁄3 cupsWhole Wheat Pastry Flour (I use Bob's Redmill)
1 teaspoonBaking Powder
2⁄3 cupsWhite Great Northern Beans
2 teaspoonsGround Flax
1⁄3 cupCoconut Oil
1⁄3 cupVanilla Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mash bananas and white beans with a fork in a medium mixing bowl, until fairly smooth.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Bake in a 9 x 9 sprayed baking dish for 30 minutes.
- Adorn with additional sprinkles of cinnamon and banana slices (optional)
Yields 6 Servings