Patriotic Popsicles -- a healthy 4th of July dessert // via Nosh and Nourish
1⁄2 cup frozen organic raspberries or strawberries
1⁄4 cup raspberry acai juice (or sub apple or white grape juice)
1 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
9 tablespoons Frozen Blueberries
1 1⁄2 cup Silk Vanilla Almond Milk
- Thaw the frozen raspberries in a large measuring cup. Mash them with a fork, then stir in the raspberry acai juice and coconut sugar.
- Pour the raspberry mixture evenly into the bottom of the popsicle molds.
- Add in 1.5 tablespoons of frozen blueberries into each.
- Top with the vanilla almond milk (approximately 1/4 cup each, depending on the size of your popsicle mold).
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Yields 6 Popsicles