Honey Sesame Dressing - so good you will want to lick the salad bowl!
1⁄2 cup Chickpeas
1⁄4 cup Sesame Oil
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce (or sub Bragg's liquid aminos)
2 tablespoons honey (or sub maple syrup, if vegan)
1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1⁄2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
* Makes 3/4 cup of dressing --enough for 2 - 3 salads. Double the recipe if you are serving more.
- Combine chickpeas and sesame oil.
- Use an immersion stick blender to puree the chickpeas & oil.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Serve over your favorite salad!
- Lick the bowl (optional).
Yields 2 Servings