Health(ier) Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (or bake into a loaf) with nourishing add-ins!!
1⁄4 cupCoconut Oil
4Stevia packets (or sub 1/3 cup coconut sugar)
2 cupsWhole Wheat Pastry Flour (or sub other flour)
1 teaspoonBaking Powder
1 teaspoonBaking Soda
1 cupWhite Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mash chickpeas in a separate measuring cup. (I microwaved mine for a minute to soften them up for easier mashing!!)
- Combine all ingredients in the medium mixing bowl.
- Use non-stick spray on muffin-tin (I also used paper baking liners).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Dig in!!
Yields 12 Muffins