Health(ier) Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (or bake into a loaf) with nourishing add-ins!!
2 Ripe Bananas
1 cup Chickpeas
1⁄4 cup Coconut Oil
1⁄3 cup honey
4 Stevia packets (or sub 1/3 cup coconut sugar)
2 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour (or sub other flour)
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mash chickpeas in a separate measuring cup. (I microwaved mine for a minute to soften them up for easier mashing!!)
- Combine all ingredients in the medium mixing bowl.
- Use non-stick spray on muffin-tin (I also used paper baking liners).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Dig in!!
Yields 12 Muffins