Greek Chicken Wraps with Avo Tzatziki
1rotisserie chicken (shredded)
2 tablespoonsOlive Oil
1⁄2 tablespoonGreek seasoning
3⁄4 cupsgarlic hummus (for topping)
3⁄4 cupsavocado tzatziki (for topping, recipe below)
1⁄2 cupchopped roasted red peppers (for topping*)
1⁄3 cupchopped peppadew peppers (for topping*)
1⁄3 cupkalamata olives (pitted and sliced*)
1⁄2 cupsliced grape tomatoes
1⁄2 cupcrumbled feta (for topping)
2 cupschopped green leaf lettuce (for topping)
16small tortillas or wraps (of choice)
* A lot of the items can be purchased from the olive bar at the grocery store: olives, peppadews, and roasted red peppers!
- Prepare all of your toppings in little bowls --- so that once the chicken is cooked, you can make your wraps.
- Shred a rotisserie chicken --- or buy 2 pounds of chicken breasts and cook ahead of time.
- Then, add the chicken and olive oil and greek seasoning to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir and warm up for approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Then, assemble your wraps! I like to do: a handful of lettuce, a couple spoonfuls of chicken, and then a little of everything else: hummus, red pepper, peppadew, tomatoes, olives, feta, and a big dollop of avocado tzatziki!
Yields 8 Servings