Asiago Kale Rainbow Salad with Roasted Potatoes
• Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
• While oven heats up, toss your potatoes with about 1/3 of 1 packet of your lemon dressing from inside of your Taylor Farms’ Asiago Kale Chopped Salad Kit. Also season with a little salt and pepper.
• Arrange potatoes, cut side down, on a cookie sheet/ baking tray.
• To the tray also add lemon slices, and onion slices. (both coated with a little olive oil)
• Once oven is heated, roast until potatoes are tender and golden brown/ crisp, depending on your personal preference. This usually takes about 30 minutes, but I would recommend checking them after 20 min. or so, to avoid burning. *Also, if you like a crispier potato you can parboil your potatoes prior to baking.
• In the last few minutes of cooking your potatoes add to the tray the tomatoes (if desired, drizzle first with a little olive oil and parsley). Cook tomatoes until just softened and a bit burst.
• Remove tray from oven and let slightly cool.
• In a large bowl, combine salad greens, onion, corn, tomatoes and potatoes. Then, top with remaining salad kit ingredients: asiago cheese, crouton crumbles. Divide between 4 bowls and top with lemon garlic vinaigrette.
Yields 4 Servings