Egg & Sweet Potato Biscuit Quiches // @noshandnourish
1 tablespoon Cream Cheese (or plain greek yogurt!)
2⁄3 cups Colby Jack Cheese
1⁄2 cup Baked Sweet Potato (I used leftovers from dinner!)
4 Pieces of Salami, diced (or Ham or Bacon)
2 tablespoons Milk
1 tablespoon Pure Olive Oil
1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (I used the Southern Homestyle variety)
* This recipe made 12 full muffin cups, plus an additional ramekin dish with an individual serving.
- Preheat oven to 350 (I now use a convection oven).
- Mix all ingredients, except for the biscuits, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Open your can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half.
- Press the biscuit halves into each muffin cup.
- Pour on the egg mixture over each piece of biscuit, filling each cup almost to the top.
- Place a cookie sheet on the rack under the muffin tin, for any overages... a few of mine dripped a little from being too full.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the convection oven. (I'm guessing if you're not using convection, you'll need to bake more like 25 - 28 minutes).
- Take out when the egg is cooked and slightly browned on the top.
Yields 12 Quiches