Easy Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole
1⁄2 poundSprouts bulk breakfast chicken sausage
1 teaspoonMinced Garlic
1 cupdiced cauliflower
1⁄2 cupsweet corn kernels
1⁄2a bell pepper (diced)
6Grape Tomatoes (diced)
1 cupHorizon Organic Mexican-style shredded cheese
1⁄2 cupHorizon Organic Milk
1⁄2 teaspoonSea Salt
1⁄4 teaspoonground mustard
6 slicesbread of choice
You can bake this in a 13x9 pan OR in 6 -8 individual ramekin dishes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat, saute the chicken sausage and garlic until slightly browned, approximately 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine diced cauliflower, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes, cheese, and cooked chicken sausge.
- In a separate bowl, combine: eggs, milk + spices. Whisk until combined.
- In a greased 13 x 9 pan, lay out the bread in a single layer. Then, spread on the veggie + cheese mixture evenly over bread. Then, pour on the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until eggs are completely baked / cooked and no longer jiggle at all.
- Serve hot.
Yields 8 Servings