Creamy Pasta Salad w/a honey yogurt ranch dressing // via Nosh and Nourish
6 ounces Pasta (I prefer shells, but you can use whatever you'd like)
3⁄4 cups Broccoli (blanched - cooked 1 min in boiling water)
1 cup Frozen Peas
6 slices Bacon (crumbled)
1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
1⁄2 cup Carrots (thinly sliced)
1 1⁄2 cup Greek Yogurt (plain)
1 tablespoon honey
1 package Organic Dry Ranch Dip Mix (I used Simply Organic b/c the ingredient list is so much better!)
- Boil pasta... approximately 8 min, until cooked through.
- Drain, then cool pasta in the fridge.
- Blanche broccoli, then dice.
- Combine broccoli, peas, crumbled bacon, cheese, and carrots in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in cooled pasta.
- In a separate small bowl, create the dressing by combining the dry ranch packet with the yogurt.
- Slowly add in the yogurt ranch sauce into the pasta mixture...until desired creaminess. (I used about 2/3 of the dressing mixture)
- Serve cold.
Yields 8 Servings