Cranberry Guac -- the perfect holiday appetizer! // via Nosh and Nourish
1 tablespoonlime juice
1 tablespoondiced cilantro
1 tablespoondiced red onion
1⁄4 cuproasted cranberries*
1 tablespoonPlain greek yogurt (optional -- omit if you want to keep it vegan)
*To make the roasted cranberries:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup fresh cranberries with 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Lay the cranberries on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then sprinkle the roasting cranberries with 1/2 tbsp of coconut sugar (or white sugar), evenly.
- Bake for another 7 minutes, then remove from heat and let them cool completely.
- Prepare the roasted cranberries per the instructions above.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your avocados and mash them thoroughly with a fork.
- Then, add in all remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Serve immediately with chips!
Yields 8 Servings