Coconut Cloud Chocolate Cookies // via Nosh and Nourish #paleo #recipe #dessert #grainfree #glutenfree #nutfree
*You can order the Coconut Cloud powder here.
**Alternative flours like coconut flour can be a bit finicky to bake with... so be sure to follow the recipe and instructions exactly!
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Coconut Cloud powder and the warm water.
- Add in all remaining ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. Stir until thoroughly combined. Finally, gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper. It's too sticky to roll without the paper.
- I used small mason jar lids to cut out perfect circles, but you can use whatever cut-outs you want.
- Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, or until lightly browned and not super mushy.
- Allow to cool / harden before you devour them.
Yields 18 CookiesNosh and Nourish