Chili Roasted Beet Chips // @noshandnourish
1 Beet (thinly sliced)
2 teaspoons Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
1 teaspoon Garlic
1⁄2 teaspoon Chili Garlic Paste (or less, depending on desired spice level)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thinly slice the beet.
- Toss slices in olive oil.
- Then stir in other ingredients until fairly evenly coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
- Make sure they're crispy but not burned!
- Enjoy - WITH a drink!
Yields 2 Servings