Chili Lime Salmon Tacos w/Corn Salsa // via Nosh and Nourish
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon Chili Powder
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1⁄2 teaspoon Paprika
1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha
12 ounces wild-caught salmon (thawed if frozen)
2 cups Sweet Kernel Corn (for salsa)
4 tablespoons Diced Green Chiles (for salsa)
2 tablespoons ranch (for salsa)
1 teaspoon sriracha (for salsa)
8 flour tortillas (for serving)
1⁄2 cup Plain greek yogurt (for serving)
1 avocado, cubed (for serving)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Add in the minced garlic, honey, chili powder, lime juice, soy sauce, paprika, and sriracha. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add in salmon. Let cook for approximately 4 minutes on one side, then flip the salmon and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes. The salmon should be opaque and not translucent when finished.
- Use a spatula or serving spoon to break apart the salmon into tiny diced pieces. Stir to make sure fish is thoroughly coated with the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a small bowl: corn, green chiles, ranch, and sriracha.
- Serve with the cooked salmon, flour tortillas, greek yogurt, and avocado (optional).
Yields 8 Tacos