Buffalo Cranberry Grilled Cheese // @noshandnourish
4 slices Oatnut Bread (or your favorite sandwich bread)
4 slices Buffalo Monterey Cheese
2 Chicken, Apple, Gouda Sausages (could sub leftover turkey!)
4 tablespoons Cranberry Pumpkin Relish
- Spread 2 Tbsp cranberry pumpkin relish on one side of bread.
- Lay 2 pieces of buffalo cheese on the other side.
- Cook chicken sausages in the microwave, approximately 1 minute.
- Slice the chicken sausage into thin "rounds" and layer them over the cheese.
- Put sandwich together, and spread a bit of butter on the outsides.
- Grill the sandwich over medium low heat, until cheese is melted and bread is browned.
- Diggeth inneth!
Yields 2 Servings