Bruschetta Quinoa Sliders // @noshandnourish
1 canGreat Northern Beans (drained)
1 1⁄2 cupCooked Quinoa (I used rainbow)
1⁄2 cupDiced Tomatoes (I used Grape Tomatoes)
2 tablespoonsMcCormick's Tomato/Basil Marinade
2 tablespoonsTube Basil (sold in the produce section)
1⁄2 cupOat Flour (or sub other kind of flour)
- Cook quinoa, if not already done. Mine cooks 1 cup quinoa to 1 1/4 cup boiling water for 14 minutes. Make sure to thoroughly rinse quinoa before cooking!
- In a medium bowl, mash a can of great northern beans (rinsed and drained) with a fork.
- Then add in all other ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously spray 2 muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Scoop a medium spoonful into each muffin cup, flattening each "patty" out with the spoon. Make 24 so they're thinner than the ones pictured above (I made 12 extra thick ones).
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve on slider buns with a scoop of bruschetta (recipe below).
Yields 24 Thin Sliders