Boozy Pina Colada Popsicles
1 1⁄2 cupSilk Unsweetened Coconutmilk
2 cupsfresh pineapple chunks
50 millilitersrum (optional - one of the little mini bottles, or ~1.75 ounces)
1⁄4 cupSilk Caramel Almondmilk Creamer
1⁄4 cuppowdered monkfruit (or sub coconut sugar)
1⁄2 cupdark chocolate chunks (72% Cacao, make sure it's dairy-free to keep vegan)
1⁄2 cuptoasted coconut shreds (optional)
- Combine the Silk Unsweetened Coconutmilk, pineapple, and rum in a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth, approximately 60 seconds.
- Pour into a popsicle mold.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for another 3 - 4 hours until completely frozen.
- If you want to adorn with the caramel sauce, combine the sauce ingredients into a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently, melting the chocolate and letting the sauce thicken for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from stovetop and pour the sauce into a widemouth jar or bowl. Cool in refrigerator for ~ 10 minutes.
- Lay the popsicles in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Use a spoon to drizzle on the caramel sauce, then sprinkle with toasted coconut shreds.
- Freeze for an additional 20 minutes. Then, enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer.
Yields 8 Popsicles