Black Bean Mango Pinwheels - the perfect game day appetizer! // via Nosh and Nourish
2large spinach tortilla wraps
1⁄2 canOld El Paso Black Bean Refried Beans
8 slicespepperjack cheese
1⁄4 cuproasted bell pepper
1⁄4 cupdiced mango
- Heat your refried beans up in the microwave, approximately 45 seconds on high.
- Spread a thin layer of the beans onto each full tortilla/wrap.
- Lay the pepper jack cheese in a single layer covering half of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cilantro, roasted bell peppers, and diced mango over the cheese in a thin layer.
- Roll up the tortilla/wrap starting with the side that is covered with all of the ingredients, and ending on the side where there are only black beans.
- Use a bread knife to slice individual pinwheels from the roll. Use a toothpick to secure each pinwheel.
- Serve with sour cream and/or salsa (optional).
Yields 16 Pinwheels