Bird's Nest Cookies // @noshandnourish
1 packagePillsbury Simply Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (or sub homemade pb cookies)
6 ouncesBanana Chobani Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoonsCocoa Powder (unsweetened)
2 tablespoonsChocolate PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
3⁄4 cupsCoconut Flakes
2 tablespoonsPowdered Sugar
- Cook Peanut Butter Cookies per instructions -- I used the Pillsbury Simply variety, which cooked for 17 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cookies cool.
- While cookies are cooling, mix the greek yogurt, cocoa powder, PB2, powdered sugar, and most of the coconut flakes (leave a few to sprinkle on the top for the "nest").
- Spread a spoonful of the frosting on top of each cookie.
- Stack a few coconut flakes on top, followed by 3 almonds.
- Voila, cute and health(ier) spring cookies!
Yields 12 Cookies