Apple Harvest Mason Jar Salad
1 teaspoonSpicy Brown Mustard
1 teaspoonApple Cider Vinegar
1 tablespoonavocado oil (or sub olive oil)
1⁄2an organic apple (diced or sliced)
1⁄4 cupCooked Quinoa
1⁄4 cupNow Foods' Honey Roasted Pecans
2 tablespoonscrumbled goat cheese
2 tablespoonsdried cherries
2 cupsgreens (I used baby red butter lettuce, but you could also use spinach)
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients: brown mustard, apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, and honey.
- Pour the dressing into the bottom of the mason jar.
- Then add/layer in this order: apple chunks, quinoa, pecans, goat cheese, cherries, and greens on top.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to eat.
- I usually pour the contents of the jar into a big bowl and stir, then devour!
Yields 1 Serving