Veggie Fried Quinoa // @noshandnourish
1 cupUncooked Red Quinoa (or sub regular)
1⁄2 cupWater Chestnuts (diced)
2 tablespoonsBragg's Liquid Aminos (or sub soy sauce)
2 tablespoonsPolynesian Sauce (or sub sweet & sour sauce)
- Cook quinoa on the stovetop per instructions (be sure to wash thoroughly) - mine was 1 cup uncooked quinoa to 1.25 cup water. Bring water to a boil, add in quinoa, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Then, let it sit for 5 minutes before "fluffing."
- Beat and scramble eggs, then break it into small pieces with a spatula.
- Add in peas and carrots, and waterchestnuts to warm them (if frozen).
- Once quinoa is finished, add it into the veggie mix.
- Stir in the liquid aminos and polynesian sauce. Mix thoroughly.
Yields 4 Servings