Southwest Zoodle Jar Salads
*I usually make these kinds of salads the morning my hubby and I (or our kiddos) will be eating them, but most salads like this will keep for about 1-3 days.
• Start off by making your dressing. In a small bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, honey and chili powder. Whisk until well-combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Place a couple of tbsp of dressing in the bottom of each of your mason jars.
• Next, start layering your ingredients, starting with items like onions first that will respond better to marinating and ending with your zoodles.
• Cover jars and keep in refrigerator until you are ready to eat up!
• When ready to eat simply shake your salad jar (make sure your lid is on tight!) to distribute dressing. Then, enjoy straight from the jar, or pour salad onto a big plate or bowl and enjoy!
Yields 4 Jars