Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Bites on a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Crust! // via Nosh and Nourish #glutenfree #dairyfree #SpoonfulofSilk
*1 flax egg = 1 tbsp of ground flax plus 3 tbsp warm water. Stir then refrigerate for 15 minutes before adding into the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the cookie dough.
- Use non-stick spray or coconut oil to grease a mini muffin tin (that holds at least 24 mini muffins).
- Press cookie dough into each muffin cup, evenly so that the sides are covered and there's room in the middle for the pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture into each cookie dough cup.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until the pumpkin is set and a knife comes out clean.
- Remove the pumpkin pie bites from the oven and set them on a wire rack to cool for at least 20 minutes.
Yields 36 Mini Pie Bites