Chili Lime Salmon Tacos w/Corn Salsa // via Nosh and Nourish
1 tablespoonCoconut Oil
1 teaspoonMinced Garlic
1 teaspoonChili Powder
2 tablespoonsfresh lime juice
1 tablespoonSoy Sauce
12 ounceswild-caught salmon (thawed if frozen)
2 cupsSweet Kernel Corn (for salsa)
4 tablespoonsDiced Green Chiles (for salsa)
2 tablespoonsranch (for salsa)
1 teaspoonsriracha (for salsa)
8flour tortillas (for serving)
1⁄2 cupPlain greek yogurt (for serving)
1avocado, cubed (for serving)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Add in the minced garlic, honey, chili powder, lime juice, soy sauce, paprika, and sriracha. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add in salmon. Let cook for approximately 4 minutes on one side, then flip the salmon and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes. The salmon should be opaque and not translucent when finished.
- Use a spatula or serving spoon to break apart the salmon into tiny diced pieces. Stir to make sure fish is thoroughly coated with the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a small bowl: corn, green chiles, ranch, and sriracha.
- Serve with the cooked salmon, flour tortillas, greek yogurt, and avocado (optional).
Yields 8 Tacos