Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf // @noshandnourish
1 packageMcCormick's Gourmet Sweet Basil & Oregano Bruschetta Chicken Marinade (dry packet)
2 cupsCrushed Italian Crackers (or sub regular breadcrumbs)
2 cupsSpaghetti Sauce (I used Classico, but you can use your fav)
1 cupShredded Italian Cheese (I used a blend, but you could sub plain mozzarella)
1 cupAsparagus (Diced)
1 poundGround Chicken
6 slicesProvolone Cheese (to melt on top)
**This recipe makes enough for TWO full meatloaves. You can cook one and freeze the second half... or bake both -- though cooking two at one time will affect the cooking times.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, except for the slices of provolone.
- Form into a rectangular loaf.
- Place the loaf on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Then, add on 6 slices of provolone to cover the top completely.
- Bake for an additional 6 - 8 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.
Yields 16 Servings