I am a sucker for tacos. Maybe it's the fact that I can top them with some of my favorite things -- avocados, Greek yogurt, and salsa. Or maybe it's the cute little tortillas. I don't know. But I love them. Plain and simple. Today I'm sharing a new favorite with you, as well as 10 other awesome taco recipes from bloggers I love. You are seriously making out like a bandit today!! I often use this expression with Babycakes on our shopping excursions to town, and she just looks at me perplexed. Bandit? Huh?
Introducing Chili Lime Salmon Tacos:
The salmon is cooked in an array of spices and flavors like sriracha, chili powder, honey, and lime juice.
These salmon fish tacos are:
- tangy and sweet, with a bit of spice
- ready in under 15 minutes
- full of omega-3 fatty acids
A great twist on a traditional "fish taco", you will want to add these to your dinner rotation a.s.a.p.
10 Other Awesome Taco Recipes from Bloggers I Love:
1) Beans & Greens Tacos // via With Food + Love
2) Soy Tuna Tacos w/Spicy Avocado Cream // via Running to the Kitchen
3) Shrimp Tacos w/Chili Mustard Aioli // via Nutmeg Nanny
4) Fish Tacos w/Broccoli Slaw // via Busy in Brooklyn
5) Honey Sesame Fish Tacos // via Nosh and Nourish
6) Shrimp Tacos w/Grilled Pineapple Jalapeno Salsa // via Noble Pig
7) Ancho-Garlic Fish Tacos w/Citrus Mint Slaw // via An Edible Mosaic
8) Jerk Fish Tacos w/Asian Slaw // via Fit Foodie Finds
9) Black Bean Tacos w/Vegan Chipotle Cream // via Tasty Yummies
10) Smokey Sweet Potato Fry Tacos w/Maple Jalapeno Cream // via Noble Pig
So, now you just have to decide which tacos you're going to make first!
Chili Lime Salmon Tacos w/Corn Salsa
Chili Lime Salmon Tacos w/Corn Salsa // via Nosh and Nourish
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Add in the minced garlic, honey, chili powder, lime juice, soy sauce, paprika, and sriracha. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add in salmon. Let cook for approximately 4 minutes on one side, then flip the salmon and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes. The salmon should be opaque and not translucent when finished.
- Use a spatula or serving spoon to break apart the salmon into tiny diced pieces. Stir to make sure fish is thoroughly coated with the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a small bowl: corn, green chiles, ranch, and sriracha.
- Serve with the cooked salmon, flour tortillas, greek yogurt, and avocado (optional).
Yields 8 Tacos