So those of you who follow me on Facebook know that I've decided to take on a major undertaking this summer. I am super excited to share with you that I've been working on an e-cookbook!! It is now available for sale here! I've been cooking up a storm, Instagraming and Facebooking sneak peek photos, and honestly, having a lot of fun!! There are 30 recipes, half of which are new and exclusive to the e-cookbook. It includes:
11 Sweet dessert recipes, such as:
- Fudgey Brownies w/Pomegranate
- Double Chocolate Cupcakes
- Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
7 Juice recipes, such as:
- The Spicy Carrot
- Peach Pie Juice
- Sunrise Citrus
12 Savory dinner recipes, such as:
- Lemon & Garlic Chicken Pasta
- Peach Compote & Ham Grilled Cheese
- Bruschetta Quinoa Sliders
...each with one or more nourishing add-ins
Introducing Peach Guacamole:
But enough about that...let's talk guacamole. Can I just say that this would be perfect paired with my Peach Sangria?!?!?!?! YUM. It's creamy. It's fresh. It's a bit sweet. And it is amazing on tortilla chips.
I used Chobani's new 6oz. lime greek yogurt to up the creamy factor, the protein content, and the lime taste... instead of traditional sour cream.
They were kind enough to send me a package of all their new flavors --- apricot, lime, coconut, blackberry etc...
And they want to send YOU some too!
Up for grabs: One reader will win an entire CASE of free Chobani yogurt -- an assortment of all their new flavors!
To Enter: Giveaway Closed.
Leave me a comment below with your favorite recipe to date that uses greek yogurt..
1) (optional) Leave me an addtional comment below after you're Tweeted the following:
2) (optional) Leave me an additional comment below after you've shared a link to this page (http://bit.ly/1adRBNC) on Facebook.
A winner will be chosen on Thursday night, July 18th at 8PM MST, and announced in the following Monday's Blogpost. The winner must be in the U.S.
Disclaimer: because I have to make SURE you know this... these products were given to me to taste/review for free. These thoughts and opinions are strictly my own, and I was not compensated for this post.
PS. Here's a couple sneak peek photos from the #ecookbook:
Babycakes couldn't stop thinking about cupcakes, so naturally we made fudgey brownies :)
Worth the wait, I promise:
Peach Guacamole // @noshandnourish
- Peel & pit the avocados.
- Mash the avocado with a fork in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir in greek yogurt, salsa, and peach.
- Add a splash of lime juice to help it not "brown."
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips! (optional).
Yields 12 Servings