You may not know, but 3 days a week I work a "real" job. I'm the Controller at a fabulous school and it's number-crunching-galore on those days. And then there's the other 2 days a week, where I either:
- worked on my cookbook (now complete!)
- try to get ahead on house stuff/chores
- run a thousand errands
- get to make fabulous eats to share with you!
Introducing Peach Guac:
It's creamy, tropical, flavorful, super easy to make, and hands-down the best way to make guacamole!
The diced peaches (I used frozen organic ones this time since it's not "quite" full-on-summer yet) add a wonderful tropical sweetness that is a perfect juxtaposition to the diced red onion and cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips at a party, or even serve as a healthy weekday snack with thickly sliced bell peppers for dipping (that defintiely happened this week!!).
Oh, and about those raspberry lime margaritas... click here for the recipe. :)
Peach Guacamole -- perfect for summer! // via Nosh and Nourish
- Cut open, remove pit, and scoop out the inside of each avocado.
- Mash the avocados in a mixing bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Serve with tortilla chips (and margaritas!! - optional).
Yields 6 Servings